Thursday, December 23, 2010

"Aye, it's a Sign," said Margaret

Around our third night in the hospital my sister and I were enjoying the baby when our night nurse came in for a visit. As Julie talked with her I realized Margaret had a subtle accent. I asked her where she was from, and can you believe Scotland? I explained our name choice of Angus and it's very reluctant acceptance by some of our family. She said it was a good traditional name, and making a bit of a comeback, like her own name. When I thanked her and told her that I thought it was fate that she stopped by- she agreed and said "Aye, it's a sign."
Done and done.


We are however going with one of the older Celtic spellings, Aengus.
Hello from
Jude Aengus Kimball Perkins


Aengus -one choice
Jude- Praise and thanks (St. Jude info here)

Going home today...to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...