Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving with Chicken and Plaid- two of my faves


A strong cold front blew in today, and I am so happy to have occasion to feel (finally) a chill! Hope your Thanksgiving was lovely and full of blessings. Our greatest blessing is my largest feature- easy to spot. We are excited and nervous- but today is about being happy that we have things to make us grateful still yet to come. And not a time to notice that without leggings my wardrobe would be far less comfortable....

Jeff made chicken and various sides which I ate a lot of- but the pie made the biggest hit with the baby bump.







Superflous belly shot- post eating.
Bigger than a turkey and twice as fun, yet another blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...